Need more shipping combination options to display at checkout

I searched the forums and didn't find anyone that has the same problem. Hoping you can help. 

I'm working on adding products to our store that can be picked up or delivered by carrier.  We also have products that are delivered by USPS. 

When someone buys an item that can be shipped by USPS and also has an item that can be picked up or delivered by carrier they only have 2 combinations of options to choose from. Those are Fastest and Best price. That ends up being the fastest, "Express mail with deliver by carrier" or you can choose the best price, "Priority mail and pick up".

I need all of the possible combinations displayed and can't figure out how to do it.  For example in addition to Fastest and Best price.  I need a combination that would allow the slowest USPS option and the Deliver by carrier option. I also need the fastest USPS and pick up option to be available. 

I'm using Prestashop 1.5.6.0.

I have the same issue.

I propose free postage for any order greater than 100 euros but the delivery method and supplier is basic.

Some of my clients want to order and use a different method of delivery unfortunately only 2 suppliers appear which is no good for me. How can we propose more than 2 delivery methods as in some website such as ebay or amazon. Thanks for advising. I used Prestashop cloud.