Problems on importing csv customers and addresses

Good day! For days we work files to import customers and addresses, but can not get import correct!

Among the errors that arise are: "ID can not be saved" or "Property Customer-> birthday is not valid" (I put ID's already determined for each user, and date of birth in the format dd-mm-yyyy like prestashop request).

The sample CSV file that provides Prestashop not work. The file of clients is downloaded vacuum with an error. The file of address is successfully downloaded, but I try to import the same file and gives me error.

I await prompt response please friends, since I have a base of over 700 customers to import and can not find a solution. Does anyone have models to import files?

Thank You!!

Edited by CriterioNet (see edit history)

I could solve the problem with the date of birth! I checked the database and the format is yyyy-mm-dd. I think the ID's will not be able to force with which already had in the previous system.

The problem is not yet solved.. in import file of addresses what do you mean alias? I put a name to call my direction, but always gives me error, warning "Example (ID: null) can not save"

• Like 1