[Help] Blank page shown after Payment on Paypal

valterghk

Hello,

I've been struggling with this for 2 days.

Googled for this error, tried many solutions, but nothing is working and I'm kinda new to Prestashop.

So, basicly, I have 2 languages on my Store.

English and Portuguese.

In English, everything works fine. Payment is done, and processed on the website.

In Portuguese, only Bank payment is processed. When I choose Paypal, I can make the payment, and money is sent, but the Store doesn't process it.

It gives me a white page instead.

After some reading, I saw that I should activate dev mode, so I can have the error, and here it is:

"Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property Order->payment is empty' in /home/wwwvaper/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php:866 Stack trace: #0 /home/wwwvaper/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(272): ObjectModelCore->validateFields() #1 /home/wwwvaper/public_html/classes/order/Order.php(299): ObjectModelCore->getFields() #2 /home/wwwvaper/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(480): OrderCore->getFields() #3 /home/wwwvaper/public_html/classes/order/Order.php(304): ObjectModelCore->add(true, true) #4 /home/wwwvaper/public_html/classes/PaymentModule.php(335): OrderCore->add() #5 /home/wwwvaper/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal.php(1413): PaymentModuleCore->validateOrder(6, 2, 3.5, '', 'Payment accepte...', Array, 2, false, 'cb4114c853e92d4...', Object(Shop)) #6 /home/wwwvaper/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(290): PayPal->validateOrder(6, 2, 3.5, '', 'Payment accepte...', Array, 2, false, 'cb4114c853e92d4...', Object(Shop)) #7 /home/wwwvaper/public_html/modules/paypal/exp in /home/wwwvaper/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 866"

Can anyone please help me out with this? Whats causing this?
I've translated the module also, and still does this. :(

Hope someone can help me.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

cannot solve. How to fix?

Notice: Undefined index: PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPTOCITY in /var/www/clients/client19/web22/web/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php on line 100

Notice: Undefined index: PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPTOZIP in /var/www/clients/client19/web22/web/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php on line 103

• 3 weeks later...

cannot solve. How to fix?

Notice: Undefined index: PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPTOCITY in /var/www/clients/client19/web22/web/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php on line 100

Notice: Undefined index: PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPTOZIP in /var/www/clients/client19/web22/web/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php on line 103

do you have the same Situation:

When I choose Paypal, I can make the payment, and money is sent, but the Store doesn't process it.

????