Dynamic tags for Facebook retargeting?

Hi,

I am looking for two separate tags for my Facebook tracking/retargeting pixels.

I am looking for <product ID> for Dynamic Product Ads (DPA) and <value> for conversion.

I'm clear where these tracking pixels should be placed (conversion pixel goes into 'order-confirmation.tpl' etc). I just cannot for the life of me find the correct dynamic tags/variables for Presta.

For product ID I've tried the following: {id_product},  {$id_product}, {$smarty.get.id_product}, {Tools::getValue('id_product')}

For conversion one I've tried: {Tools::getvalue('id_order')}

None of these have worked for me. I am out of ideas at this stage so hope someone who has had a similar problem can help? I'm sure this must be a very common issue as tracking pixels are very popular/common lately. 

I've searched this forum high and low and very surprised that I have found very little on what must be a very popular/common topic at the moment.

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on my issue! 

Helllo

I would just like to add that:

Your topic is not only important to you but also to other members with a similar problem.

Basically, what this means is that if you post your topic in several forums then it it difficult for you and other members to get a resolution

The forum is not just about helping One member but trying to help all.

Hope this makes sense

Paul

Hi Paul,

I understand. I am new to posting in here so was just unsure where to post exactly if I'm honest. Posted in theme dev first and then thought I'd posted it in the wrong forum so tried the other two. If you could recommend/advise which one my topic suits best then I will delete the other two no problem?

Also, I don't usually post in here as I can usually find the resolution by myself or in here/google etc. I posted in here as I could not find anything on what must be a common problem/issue on a topic that is very popular at the moment.This was not entirely self-serving (although it would be helping me out if I could find a solution), surely such information would be helping out my fellow prestashop developers too? Help me and in turn help others with a similar issue. Isn't this the essence of Open Source?? 

Cheers,

Tim

Edited by TimKilleen (see edit history)