Selling Photographs

Hello,

I am looking at setting up an online store to sell the photos I take. I would like the option to sell the prints as either a printed item with framing options or as a digital download in different sizes. I had looked at using an online service like SmugMug.com but I am hoping that maybe I can configure PrestaShop to do the exact same thing.

I haven't been able to find anything online about what module I should use. I would appreciate any assistance in getting started with this.

Thanks,

Jason

I am looking for something were I can have different albums with multiple photos. People can browse the photos and when they see one they want to buy, they can click on it to add it to the cart. I dont want to have to upload each photo as a product as that would take hours each time I do a photo shoot.

Isn't there something out there that will allow me to do this?

• 2 weeks later...

I still haven't figured out if it's possible to have a photo album inside the store with a bunch of different photos. Then give the customer the option to choose which photos they would like to puchase and the option of how they want to receive them. I don't want to create separate products for each photo as that would take a long time every time I do a photoshoot.

Is there a module that can do this?