Prestashop 1.6.0.9 Product Integration Via Web Service Dropshipper

mikelish24

I've wasted a lot of money on website coders who have failed to upload my products for me... I'm pretty much fed up as I have a complete website ready to go after several months of work and I'm sitting dead.

I need my site to mirror my dropshipper's site via API web service. Their products, categories, products images, options, features needs to display on my site as it does on theirs. I have my Get Data Feed Key from my dropshipper to pull the information into my site. A few other websites are currently selling these products, too. I should be able to sell as well with prestashop.

Whenever my dropshipper updates products on their website, I want it to auto-update on mine. I do not want to have to manually update anything.

I need someone who's an expert in prestashop product API web service who's done this before. I'm tired of hiring someone who "thinks" they can just to have me sit around for weeks as they eventually say, "It's not working".

Do whatever it takes to make it work.

Thanks,

Mike

• Like 1

I've wasted a lot of money on website coders who have failed to upload my products for me... I'm pretty much fed up as I have a complete website ready to go after several months of work and I'm sitting dead.

I need my site to mirror my dropshipper's site via API web service. Their products, categories, products images, options, features needs to display on my site as it does on theirs. I have my Get Data Feed Key from my dropshipper to pull the information into my site. A few other websites are currently selling these products, too. I should be able to sell as well with prestashop.

Whenever my dropshipper updates products on their website, I want it to auto-update on mine. I do not want to have to manually update anything.

I need someone who's an expert in prestashop product API web service who's done this before. I'm tired of hiring someone who "thinks" they can just to have me sit around for weeks as they eventually say, "It's not working".

Do whatever it takes to make it work.

Thanks,

Mike

Please provide full requirements and technical info [email protected]