DPD Shipping Module

Paul_gpvr

Hi,

I've noticed there is now a DPD module available for Polish Prestashop customers, as DPD is now a Prestahop Industry Partner.

https://www.prestashop.com/en/industry-partners/shipping/dpd

Does anyone know if this is compatible with DPD in the UK?  Surely the hard work is done and perhaps just a matter of pointing the web services urls to the UK's equivelent?

Can anyone share anymore info about this?  I'm sure there a lots of UK Prestashop businesses desperate for decent Shipping Module, apart from FedEx and UPS.  Or even one that integrates with a third party courier system like DespatchBay or ParcelMonkey

Best regards,

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

I found various modules for DPD from various regions but haven't been able to get them to communicate with the UK DPD API.

DPD in the UK told me that the other regions don't have the same system.

My client wants a DPD module as they use their Prestashop to organise shipments for all their products and they only ship with DPD.

Yeah it such a shame.  The lack of shipping modules that integrate with UK shippers for Prestashop is very poor.

Someone would do very well even if they developed one for a generic company like ParcelMonkey or DespatchBay which links in with multiple carriers.

Anyone out there willing to write a module to Parcelforce or DPD's api?  Surely the structure from an existing module could be reused and just point to the different carrier's api.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Correct, there is no native DPD module in Europe. Maybe you can ask Prestashop for an alternative? You can use the Addons chat, they like to sell there.