[Solved] Search is not working on forum

uddhava

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi! Sorry to budge in this thread, but i have no choice...

I can't seem to post any new topics or even do a search on the forum. Whenever I typed out my topic or search and try to submit it, the page will just refresh and nothing will happen. Initially, i wasn't even able to register as a member as i always got this error: "you are not authorized to do that"

But all that worked fine when i tried accessing prestashop outside my home. I suspect that my IP might have been banned or something.. is there anyway to check?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Hi! Sorry to budge in this thread, but i have no choice...

I can't seem to post any new topics or even do a search on the forum. Whenever I typed out my topic or search and try to submit it, the page will just refresh and nothing will happen. Initially, i wasn't even able to register as a member as i always got this error: "you are not authorized to do that"

But all that worked fine when i tried accessing prestashop outside my home. I suspect that my IP might have been banned or something.. is there anyway to check?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Hi szejia,

Please send me a PM with your IP address, I will check. Thanks.

Regards.

I forgot to mention that I cannot send PMs as well.... so i guess I have no choice but to reply you here..

I'm not too sure what my IP address is, as different websites tell me different things...

But here's a list of what some websites say my ip is:

I hope that with the above list, you will be able to help me fix this problem.

Oh yes, i reside in Singapore, and from my little knowledge, i understand that Singapore internet users share ip addresses based on our location in the country... so this might be part of the issue as well.

I really hope you'll be able to help me out!

Thanks and have a great week!