Paypal Module 3.8.1 Auto Currency Convention not working

R Santos

Hi Everyone,

I need to have the currency automatically converted for my shop default currency (I use many currencies).

I on PS 1.6.0.9 (but upgrading to latest version) and the paypal modules is V 3.8.1.

There are 2 options:

1-Choose Website Payments Standard 

2-Choose Website Payments Pro Hosted

On website payment standard (Option 1) is converting automatically just at the time it redirect to paypal payment page.

But I'm using the (Option 2) and it does not do that convention, and I end up on bad currency conversion from paypal.

So basically that is the job, make the option 2 convert automatically to shop default currency ... Should be a easy fix...

I have a small budget on this job, please inbox if you are interested.

Thank you.

Ricardo

post-354123-0-00901300-1425906958_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I need to have the currency automatically converted for my shop default currency (I use many currencies).

I on PS 1.6.0.9 (but upgrading to latest version) and the paypal modules is V 3.8.1.

There are 2 options:

1-Choose Website Payments Standard 

2-Choose Website Payments Pro Hosted

On website payment standard (Option 1) is converting automatically just at the time it redirect to paypal payment page.

But I'm using the (Option 2) and it does not do that convention, and I end up on bad currency conversion from paypal.

So basically that is the job, make the option 2 convert automatically to shop default currency ... Should be a easy fix...

I have a small budget on this job, please inbox if you are interested.

Thank you.

Ricardo

please contact me skype : rightwayinfo