Refused to display PAYPAL in X-Frame-Options

quieresqueso

Hi,

I have a web shop hosted in hostgator, and external domains in hostalia.com, pointing to the web (amarilloyverde.com). Prestashop domain is configured with url provided by hostgator "ns6535.hostgator.com".

I have problems with paypal payment through amarilloyverde.com (if I do payment using ns6535.hostgator.com I don´t have any problem): I get this error:

Refused to display 'https://www.paypal.com/websc&cmd=_express-checkout&token=EC-3C9XXXXXX08940' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'SAMEORIGIN'.

I think the solution is to mask (like is said in other topic) the url but i don´t know how to do it. Could anyone help me?? thanks!!

I also read about unseting iframe option in .htaccess: Header always unset X-Frame-Options

Edited by quieresqueso (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm facing this issue in one shop...

Did you find out why is it trying to load a frame instead of redirect or popup?

EDIT: I made a change in /views/templates/hook/express_checkout_payment.tpl redirecting the form to a blank page...

<form id="paypal_payment_form" target="_blank" action="{$base_dir_ssl}modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php" data-ajax="false" title="{l s='Pay with PayPal' mod='paypal'}" method="post">

It's ugly... but I can't find any other fast solution...