I need a development team

yon

I need a development team, the main goal is the online car services and travel, accommodation, product sales, and social systems. I hope this team can be a long-term cooperation.If there is a risk investors can also contact me.

We are need Web site , Andriod /iphone APP and windows service system for our  management.

just like ctrip.com and yongche.com

working address: XI'AN CITY OF CHINA

Email: car @ongod.org

Edited by yon (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Yon,

We have 7yrs experienced members in Graphic designing, web designing and all kind of business designing. My Team members are very brilliant and they have more skills in designing field. As per your need we create a Website, Andriod /iphone APP and windows service system for your management. We are ready to do an work on long-term process. We trust this bond should be enlarged for further works.

Thanks and regards

Sathish

I need a development team, the main goal is the online car services and travel, accommodation, product sales, and social systems. I hope this team can be a long-term cooperation.If there is a risk investors can also contact me.

We are need Web site , Andriod /iphone APP and windows service system for our  management.

Ready to start.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello

We are a team of dedicated Prestashop developers.

I am very interested in working with you in long term business.

We offer a wide range of Prestasohp development services: Prestashop customization, module development, theme development...

How can we contact each other and get in touch? 

Thanks

Prestashopteam.com

Edited by prestashopteam.com (see edit history)

Hello Sir,

Kindly check with you email and revert us.

Thanks 

Prevaj