Don't update shipping status in eBay and add "province/state"

veshop

Hi there!

I have a problem with the eBay module v1.10.1 , it doesn't synch the status "shipped" with the status on eBay (all is correctly setup in the options). Also the tracking code isn't update.

The other "problem" is with the province/state field, it doesn't be imported in new address.

Example:

First and last name: X Y
Address:  XYZ, 34
City: Milan
Province/State: MI 
ZIP: 20121

In this example, MI wouldn't be imported.

Hope somebody can help me with this problem, because the customcare of 202 don't answer anymore!

Wishes,

Marco.

Edited by veshop (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi!

Yes, the problem is solved, BUT I can't say you how. 
202commerce solved me the problem, but say nothing about how they do it. I saw, that they release a new version, try to update, maybe in the new one they solved it.

They also add new features, check it out ==> http://en.202-ecommerce.com/ebay-en/

I will not update to new version, also if I'm very curious about the new features, because now it works fine with me after a few month and I don't want begin with new problems xD 

Hi!

Yes, the problem is solved, BUT I can't say you how. 

202commerce solved me the problem, but say nothing about how they do it. I saw, that they release a new version, try to update, maybe in the new one they solved it.

They also add new features, check it out ==> http://en.202-ecommerce.com/ebay-en/

I will not update to new version, also if I'm very curious about the new features, because now it works fine with me after a few month and I don't want begin with new problems xD 

Thank you, so it may be something related to some misconfiguration... probably in database, but everything seems to be ok :-/

I will try to contact them about this, what access did they ask to you? Prestashop, FTP, MySQL?