Website is down- Error on blowfish.php :-/

celina1982

Hey Everyone, looking for someone to fix this issue. I get this error message: 

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@…...dk to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have contacted my hosting provider, and they said there is something wrong with the blowfish.php.

04-Feb-2015 16:26:27 Europe/Copenhagen] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class BlowfishCore in /home/..../public_html/.…./classes/Blowfish.php on line 31

My hosting provider made a backup, but it did not solve the problem. I did not touch the filesystem, so don't know what happened and why I get this error.

Anyone know how to fix it for me???

Sorry, did not see the category, my mistake

Has the shop ever worked? Have you made sales? Any new modules installed?

I am not an expert, but if you want to send me a pm with your back office log in details I will have a quick look and see if there is anything obvious. Also ftp details

That's okay :-D Yes, the shop worked and had made some few sales, but my shop has not been active for about 3 months ( I did not touch the filesystem or installed new modules). So it is weird, why the website is down..and why I get the same error log.

I have sent you my ftp details :-)