PayPal - New Zealand

Advocatus

I've tried the Europe version & Paypal will receive a payment but when it comes time for the customer to be redirected back to the store & for the purchase to be confirmed there is a server error. I have sent an email but am waiting for a reply, it's been a couple of days. I'm in NZ BTW  :D

I had huge problems setting Paypal up to start with in NZ too. But this version works really well. PayPal v3.8.1 - by PrestaShop

If you need any help just message me

Btw it is the Europe version only that will work for NZ.

We are also really lucky to have POLiPayments in NZ which is very cheap for processing payments direct to your bank account. I use it on a few  site now, also good in Australia.

Edited by nzodie (see edit history)

I had huge problems setting Paypal up to start with in NZ too. But this version works really well. PayPal v3.8.1 - by PrestaShop

If you need any help just message me

Btw it is the Europe version only that will work for NZ.

We are also really lucky to have POLiPayments in NZ which is very cheap for processing payments direct to your bank account. I use it on a few  site now, also good in Australia.

Thank you so much for your reply, and telling me to use the Europe version instead of PayPal USA & Canada Module.