Custom Module Required - API Drop Shipping Intergration

printshop

I hope someone can help with this. I am only a small business that is just starting out so I am on a budget so here's hoping someone will be able to create this on a budget and quickly. Please checkout the link to the third party API documentation and make sure this project is something you can confidently handle.

Let me know cost and timescale.

Project:

I am currently setting up an online store with Prestashop for printing services and require a customised module for integration with a drop shipping API.

The store will offer print services such as Leaflets, Business Cards etc, which is all fine, but I am looking to offer customised (printed/embroidered) clothing from a third party which offer a drop shipping API service. The reason for wanting a module rather than customising store files is so that it can easily be moved or set-up on another store of mine in the future if required.

All API Docs can be found here http://docs.clothes2order.com/

There are also several live data feeds containing stock information such as pricing, manufacturer, product image and available positions for print/embroidery, print and embroidery cost, etc.

One issue will be stock, due to the rest of the store offering print which is always available, stock management is turned off. The live data feeds simply send out a yes (1) or no (0) for if stock of the garment in that size and colour is available. I am not sure if this is best to update stock on entry of the garments product page to ensure the stock information is always correct.

Second issue will be for only orders of garments to be sent through the API, none of the other products. This goes for orders they may contain a mixture of my products and API products.

Module Setting Page:

I would like to be able to enter a mark-up percentage for product prices so that when the product prices are imported it will increase the price by the percentage entered.

I would like to be able to enter the URL of each live data feed (in case the third party decides to change the URL in the future) and set a frequency of how often I would like them to be updated.

For delivery price I will only be selling to UK (the data feed contains prices for several countries), The site will be set to free postage as all my products are free delivery, but the cart/checkout will need to apply the shipping cost for third party products.

There is a one-time setup fee for print/embroidery, there will need to be a way of saving customisation artwork in a customer’s account and not charging them if they use the customisation in the future.

All customisations need to be handled through attributes; I will be using the Attributes Pro module for my products. As much as I would like such a complex preview system that the third party has on their site, I don’t want to complicate this module further or add further costs as I am only a small business, I am happy with using attributes customers to select the number of positions/customisation for the product and then they can upload and select position for each customisation using drop-down menus. I purchased the Attributes Wizard Pro module which I will be using with my products, so this may help with the customisation attributes for the third party products.

Any other thoughts of your own are welcome as your opinions may help improve this module.

I need to be able to set a top level category for the API categories and products to be stored, e.g root/home or a sub-category.

I need to be able to update the API key in case it is ever changed.

I expect that this module won’t be resold for made available as an API module for this Clothes2Order for anyone to buy.

The module needs to work with Prestashop 1.5.x and 1.6.x, this will give me more freedom to move to module if I decide to give garments their own store or I move to a new install, etc.

Here are the data feeds for you to look at:

Stock & Product information feed: http://c2ostock.s3.amazonaws.com/products.csv?pid=100

Pricing feed: http://www.clothes2order.com/api_pricing_feed.php?pid=100&key=O6sLM1

Position codes feed: http://c2ostock.s3.amazonaws.com/positions.csv?pid=100

Delivery destinations feed: http://www.clothes2order.com/api_delivery_feed.php?pid=100&key=O6sLM1

Finally, the API doesn’t allow for 'text' customisation as on their own website, due to issue of number of fonts, etc. This means my customers will need to upload their text as an image, which is fine, but I was just wondering if there was a way we could use attributes for them to select a font, colour and enter text and for it to be saved as an image. Probably not possible, but if it is, what would the additional cost of such a feature be?