Visual HOW TO guide to change orginal theme?

Hi everyone,

I wonder if there is visual documentation that shows what area in the Global.css to change background, colours, font colours, fonts sizes for all area (obviously not images, those would need to be redesigned by website owner). This would be a fantastic helpful piece of information. I found one image in this forum a while ago for the global code legend reference for the font page of the basic areas i.e. left column catagory block "categorie_block_left". See attached image, I managed to print out before loosing the link.

Can anyone make the newbie life easier by creating one for the all pages. I am not trying to be cheecky, but the attached page helped me out in a big way, this would help many others ours and stop newbie questions being asked over and over again, clogging up the forums.

17110_EprxOlkQYLfX4hz2Ja0X_t

I've said this in some other forum topic today:
Use Firebug extension for Firefox or Chrome's "Inspect element" feature — they both can outline page elements, display styles currently applied to each element, including styles inheritance and allow you to change attributes on the fly (in your browser, that is, so you don't have to switch between your editor and browser (but you will still need to modify your css file after you're satisfied with the results you've get, because for obvious reasons these both tools work with cached version of css file)).
It's really much more convenient than using visual manual, just imagine:

Ok, block_categories, where is it... What do you mean "can't find the text 'block_categories'", it's there!

And then you find out that since version x.x.x Prestashop uses camel case in templates, so it's called blockCategories now, not block_categories.