Mass change default category of products?

Hello, iks there any way to mass change default category of products via phpmyadmin or any free module?

I tried this but I don't know if it's good solution:

UPDATE ps_product, ps_product_shop SET ps_product.id_category_default = '13', ps_product_shop.id_category_default = '13' WHERE ps_product.id_product = 90;
UPDATE ps_product, ps_product_shop SET ps_product.id_category_default = '13', ps_product_shop.id_category_default = '13' WHERE ps_product.id_product = 91;
etc..
etc..

Thank you!

I use Store Manager and it's very good. Unfortunately it's not free but that's reflected in the number of features it has. Couldn't maintain my site without it.

Unfortunately I have an issue (unrelated to Store Manager) where all my products forget which category they're in when I import new buy/sell pricing and stock. Don't know why but I think it's a fault and it's very frustrating.

Just wanted to let you know before you do a load of work. What we have to do is make a copy of the table before doing the import and then paste the table back to fix it.

I'm now just waiting for someone like vekia to answer my topic on how to stop this happening so you might want to follow it:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/400267-categories-are-wiped-on-import/

Cheers

Edited by n_s_simpson (see edit history)