Can't delete any category. 1.6.0.11

I recently installed prestashop 1.6.0.11. I can't delete any categories. Whenever i click on "Delete" button page refreshes and move me back to Main category but that category that i just tried to delete is still there. I tried deleting all subcategories first, all products inside that category, even deleted all products from entire store, nothing helped.

I have no idea what happened :(

Edited by Jacob M (see edit history)

So far I think it's a server side issue. I have local presta installation and presta 1.6.0.11 on another hosting and everything works just fine.

Few other things that i noticed:

Prestashop logs me out randomly with no particular reason.

Sometimes i got server not responding error when creating products or uploading csv files (even fith few record inside).

I'll let You know when I'll figure it out.

Edited by Jacob M (see edit history)

Ok, after multiple atempts finally was able to delete a category. Tried like 5 - 6 times again and again. I need to move my shop to other hosting. 

@QwertyShirt , did You noticed that in Presta 1.6 after You click delete category, page refreshes and ask You what to do with products inside that category even when there is no products inside.

• 6 months later...

Hi, 

I have exactly the same problem... it is simply not possible to delete (or rename) the main group - I gave up 

I recently installed prestashop 1.6.0.11. I can't delete any categories. Whenever i click on "Delete" button page refreshes and move me back to Main categorybut that category that i just tried to delete is still there. I tried deleting all subcategories first, all products inside that category, even deleted all products from entire store, nothing helped.