automatic change of the files help

I received this message from my ISP, can anyone help?

"There were permission issues with some files on the website. I have now corrected it. The website is now loading fine. Please see the attached screen shot.

Upon checking I could see that you are using custom files, Kindly check with your developer to find if there are any files that are initiating the automatic change of the files. I am attaching the details of the error message below:

====
[03-Feb-2015 08:06:38 Etc/GMT+2] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/africctp/public_html/modules/revsliderprestashop/inc_php/framework/image_view.class.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/africctp/public_html/modules/revsliderprestashop/inc_php/framework/include_framework.php on line 29
[03-Feb-2015 08:06:38 Etc/GMT+2] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/africctp/public_html/modules/revsliderprestashop/inc_php/framework/image_view.class.php' (include_path='/home/africctp/public_html/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/africctp/public_html/modules/revsliderprestashop/inc_php/framework/include_framework.php on line 29
===="

Thanks in advance,
Shaun