Automatic Order Confirmation not working

Hello,

My automatic order confirmation is not working. When customer is placing an order he is not getting anything until I do not change manually the status of the order in Back Office.

Further the customer has an error message when a bank wire has been selected as payment method and he push to Confirm Order...So customer does not know whether his order is confirmed and is not getting any email confirmation.

In the back office page I can see that there is a new order, but when I open the order I get a very long POP UP with below mentioned messages in RED...I did not check but looks like the same message is repeated many times & I have to manually change the status of the order into "Awaiting Bank Payment", in order customer to receive the email confirmation with the bank details. This is not automatic while should be.

Notice on line 119 in file /data/sites/web/balmidorbe/www/cache/smarty/compile/2b/b2/b9/2bb2b94d85f47ae5a0f2dae6a0acc6288d65cb46.file.view.tpl.php

[8] Trying to get property of non-object

Somebody has the same problem? What I have to do?

Is this related with the recent update problems with the OGONE module?

Should I check the order_config_product_list.txt file?

Where can I find the order_config_product_list.txt file?

Should I re-install the bank wire module?

Thanks for your feedbacks, since the situation is very frustrating.

Rgds,

Boris

Hello,

I attached herewith a .rtf file with the full error lines, which I see as POP UP screen every time I'm opening a new order.

Starts with 

Notice on line 119 in file /data/sites/web/balmidorbe/www/cache/smarty/compile/2b/b2/b9/2bb2b94d85f47ae5a0f2dae6a0acc6288d65cb46.file.view.tpl.php

and the rest is in the attached file.

rgds,

Boris

Order confirmation errors.rtf

No body has this problem?

Please help.

Also the drop down menu in the order status on each order is full with manu identical OGONE status lines...& I'm convinced that I'm not the only person who is using Ogone...

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Rgds,

Boris

Hello,

I attached herewith a .rtf file with the full error lines, which I see as POP UP screen every time I'm opening a new order.

Starts with 

and the rest is in the attached file.

rgds,

Boris

Did somebody knows what the red text mean? Appeared in Back Office - when I open new order.

I hope somebody will reply and give some feedback how to solve this...

rgds,

Boris