Please Help!!! How can I add this??

Well if you don't want to populate it dynamically, then you can just insert the markup in to the various .tpl files.

If you need/want to use images associated with products in your store, then you need a module in there somewhere to get the data, or (in some ways actually more difficult to do) you need to edit the core Prestashop files to insert code to provide the data to a template file.

The fetaured products module has a template that can be overridden by placing a file of the same name (homefeatured.tpl) in your theme directory in a subdirectory named the same as the module i.e. in this case (because they have the same name)

/themes//homefeatured/homefeatured.tpl

All the data about featured products you will need is available to that template, so all you will have to do is modify the markup to display the product images and details in line with the description on that page. CSS and the jQuery javascript (not the library as it's already included) can be added directly into your template header.php file - right before the end of the head section. The products you wish to display in the slider must be assigned to the home category in the catalog section of the back-office for them to be displayed.

Paul

Hi sSaa,

have just maded it for you (See Attachments)!! So it's just a reloaded version of editorial module with Image Rotator
you have to edit editorial.tpl file to change the content
cheers

HAPPY NEW YEAR Prestashop Team ;)

Hi... I did like your module and I did install to try it.However it did not display right! SEE IMAGE

I did try to install the old editorial module again but still all is mess up :)

Please look at the image and tell me if and how I can fix this...
PS First image is after I add old editorial module again

thanks

16756_mcC5uLIuAlni3IG54JmP_t

16757_eunYHEpdsL1YWYyzPZzX_t

Hi sSaa,

have just maded it for you (See Attachments)!! So it's just a reloaded version of editorial module with Image Rotator
cheers

Hi... I did like your module and I did install to try it.However it did not display right! SEE IMAGE

I did try to install the old editorial module again but still all is mess up :)

Please look at the image and tell me if and how I can fix this...
PS First image is after I add old editorial module again

thanks

No need for help.. after I add your module under my theme module all look good. Now I only ned to change photo and adjust this to my theme...

Nice module :)

I dont know why this always happen nor how to fix this...

Always when I add new module I got proplem with translating or if I want to add or change text. In my language we use special like æ, ó and more.

Does anyone know how to fix this so I can use all this great modules out there ?

Hi sSaa,

cheers

Thank you very much.
If I want to use other slider, for example Image Gallery/News Slider , which files I must edit in editorial folder, that you place in your reply???
Where I must place this codes:
1. HTML
2. CSS
3. JavaScript

Thanks.... :)

16759_nRqtnuSO7yMTiuulLzRZ_t

Hi,,

This is strange. I did add all banner+thumb. Only 3 the first banner show up and all small thumb. Last 3 banner is still the old photo even if I did delete them or overwrite them with new one already?
I did add all new photo in both folder editorial +my theme editorial

EDIT: It did just take some time to show up on the website... I will stop now :))))

For Paul C. First of all forgiveness for my horrible English. I read the post. I fail to understand what you explain but may be the solution to what I want.

You say that is paste the code in / themes / / homefeatured / homefeatured.tpl for example inside a DIV where you want to see the featured products?

If so, then: I can paste any code from any module in the templates I am creating?

What I need is to make a custom layout to design my website in a particular way while maintaining the functionality Prestashop.

And I hope you can help me understand.

Thanks

Hi sSaa,

cheers

Hi DG.Graft :)

Can this be done and how then ?

Add under( belov) big image 2 thumbs like is on left( same style).
I want them to have link but NOT like the other thumb that link only to banner. I was thinking about linking them to other part of my website...

Looking forward to here from you if you have time to look on this...

Thanks in advance

• 1 year later...