Prestashop modification - Minimum order quantity in unit

sliv3r

Hi!

I need a prestashop modification and i'm searching an user that can help me. 

If you're interested please get your quotation. I've a little budget but i can pay fast.

I'll explain better what I need:

In my site there are  various user categories: Private & dealer for example.

Private: they can buy the products individually.

Reseller: must necessarily buy a whole box of the product.

The number of pieces in the box varies depending on the product. Some boxes have 3 pieces, other boxes have 5 pieces. Resellers must buy a box at a time, so I have to be able to set the minimum amount -> They have to buy a quantity MULTIPLE of minimum number of products. (i set the minimum number as the box pieces)

For example:

T-shirts -> Box of 5 pieces

Jacket -> Box of 3 pieces

Private user can buy the products individually: 1 tshirt and 1 jacket or tshirt 2 and 1 jacket etc.

Resellers are obliged to buy a multiple of 5 pieces for the t-shirt and a multiple of 3 pieces for jackets. For example 5 tshirt or 10  tshirt or 20 shirt or 15 etc etc ... 3 jackets, 6 jackets , 9 jackets, 30 jackets etc etc: the reseller should not be able to buy, for example, 4 tshirt or 2 jacket.

The module that you're testing would be useful as a base.

To me, in practice, the minimum amount must be considered as "units to buy."

For me it would be enough to set this constraint on the categories (all products of a category have the same number of pieces in a box). Having the amount settable on various products, however, is excellent.

Please get me also quotation (separated), if you can, for this issue:

-Correction of stock quantity for product group bug (that will be correct in prestashop 1.6.0.12).

I wait your reply,

Thank you for avaibility,

GL