Credit card CSC filed disabled (on front office, payment page)

Hello. I just added official Authorize.net payament module to 1.6.0.9, and I cannot enter numbers at CSC field on store front. And if I try to pay without entering CSC, I would get error message 'Error: CSC is a required field".

I have enabled official PayPal module 1.3.8, and I had similar problem with CSC but after eableing it at PayPal web site it became avaiable to enter. But I believe it was not showing up text filed. With Authorize.net module, I see text filed on Google Chrome and FireFox Mozilla. But I cannot enter code with both browsers.

I have tried to uninstall and re-install Authorize.net module 1.5.4, but nothing works. I logged on Authorize.net web site and played with "Form Fields" on "Payment Form" page. But I guess that is not appying to my PrestaShop.

One thing I noticed with Authorize.net module that is the message at bottom always shows "Proceed with the installation" and "Back to modules list". I guess that is normal.

I would really appreciate any hints and ideas to solve this problem. Thank you!

I recently spent several days chasing a lot of ghosts and other fictional problems after installing authorize.net.  If you filled out the form in the module correctly, then I'd start at the place where I ended.  Contact authorize.net support and try to have them go step by step with you to make sure that the installation on both your end and theirs is correct. 

We got the same initial response from Authorize.net, and that sent me on a wild goose chase for a week.  The client telephoned their support and politely yet firmly asked that they go through the whole process step by step from the start.  During that phone call, Authorize discovered they'd skipped a step on their side.  Once they fixed that, all went well.  So, maybe call them.