Prestashop 1.6.0.11 Not showing price new added products

Crazyweb

I have just updated to the latest 1.6.0.11 prestashop

I have noticed today that all new added products are showing no price and no stock and they can not be added to the cart

BO is showing the correct price and amount.

Update 16-01-14

I have been doing some testing today and have results

In stage one of adding the basic product details (product name, price etc) everything looks fine. You save what was edit and the basic product will show online with the add to cart logo and price. Of course you will want to add pictures, stock amount etc. When you do this and save the product for the second time. Price and add to cart button disappears. Looks like a bug

Any one who can help?

Edited by Crazyweb (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I have just updated to the latest 1.6.0.11 prestashop

I have noticed today that all new added products are showing no price and no stock and they can not be added to the cart

BO is showing the correct price and amount.

Update 16-01-14

I have been doing some testing today and have results

In stage one of adding the basic product details (product name, price etc) everything looks fine. You save what was edit and the basic product will show online with the add to cart logo and price. Of course you will want to add pictures, stock amount etc. When you do this and save the product for the second time. Price and add to cart button disappears. Looks like a bug

Any one who can help?

Hi, same problem to me, cant find answer all day. i have PS in two different servers, in one all works good in another, same problem like you. 

Heh, need all day to find solution, and found, becouse i just started eshop buesness. I uninstalled PrestaShop, install again, before install i made install with demo version and now i can add prices without problems. Before i was chose no with demo, so i solved that. Regards Edvinaszu.