Product Combinations not showing uniquely in Shopping Cart Summary

HI Forum,

We have just gone live in Prestashop version 1.6.0.9 using the Theme Transformer.  Our website is www.jetbowling.com and i am having two problems which I think are related.   

First Issue, we have an product attribute that we created with the name Weight.  So when you go to checkout you can select with weight of our product you want.  What is happening is that if we select one weight and add it to our cart it will show correctly. if we add the same product with a different weight, our shopping card now shows quantity 2 of the first attribute.  

Other things:

When we have a customer make an order for a shirt that has two product attributes (Color and Size) we can see these separately in the cart which leads me to think that I might have a problem with the attribute.  

What I have tried so far:

1. So i thought it was an issue with the Attribute, so I created a new attribute for the weight yet I still get the same problem where the product in the shopping cart is showing that the person just ordered 2 of the same weight and not 2 balls, with different weights.

2. I have cleared the Cache

3. I have "Indexed all missing prices", "rebuild entire price index", "build attribute index", "build url index" through the layered navigation block module version 1.3.8

4. I have deleted the product and created a new product with the same attributes (both the original attribute set i made as well as the second attribute set).

Question:

Since i just have one differentiation in the Weight product attribute, should i be using a "Product Feature" instead of a "Product Attribute"?

Second Issue:

With both the product attribute Weight and the other attribute combinations for shirts (Color and Size), when the information is passed to Paypal the SKU is not showing, so the customer sees just that they orders a shirt and not the product combination.  how can we get the combinations to be included in the "Description" field that is passed to Paypal, so the customer can see the combination the purchased?

Does anyone have some ideas?

Thanks,

Chris

post-862291-0-77104800-1420914845_thumb.jpg

post-862291-0-63151700-1420914846_thumb.jpg

post-862291-0-14884300-1420914847_thumb.jpg

post-862291-0-68442600-1420914847_thumb.jpg

post-862291-0-25663400-1420914848_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...