Pack doesn't match with product's stock in warehouse

Hello,
I would like to ask for help to solve the problem with the PACK in PrestaShop 1.5.6.2. 
On our webstore we work mostly with products packs, which unfortunately did not cooperate properly with the stock and causing big difficulties in warehouse management.

I will try to explain it shortly. Imagine situation that I have product_1 and product_2 and both have variants (combinations) of size S, M, L, XL. If you create a pack with those two products, after selling the pack in size M, it doesnt decrease the stock amount for product_1 and produkt_2 in size M, but it decreases it in size S.

Example:

1.pack:
We have product_1 and product_2
Both products are the part of the pack_1

Stock level of product_1
S: 9 pcs
M: 1 pcs
L: 0 pcs
XL: 1 pcs

Stock level of product_2
S: 21 pcs
M: 14 pcs
L: 4 pcs
XL: 0 pcs

1. error
According to this, the pack_1 should correspond with the stock level of product_1 and product 2 and therefore, the pack should not be available on the web in combination L and XL. /Because there is no stock for product_1 in L and no stock for product_2 in size XL) Unfortunately the pack shows as available in all of the sizes, even size L and XL. It is showing as available all the time, it doesnt matter if I select "Deny orders" or "Allow orders" when it is out of stock.

2. Error
If you order a pack in size L or M or XL, all the time it is decreasing the stock level for size S in product_1 & product_2. 

It seems like the "pack function" in PrestaShop doesnt take into consideration the combinations of products which are the part of the pack. 

Is anybody here who can help me with this please? 
Is there any module that eliminates this problem or any other solution?
I noticed that there are some discussions about this but I didnt find any resolution for it.

Thank you for your help.

Michal Bily

Aqalogy s.r.o.
Company ID: 44834560
tel.: +421908 366224
tel2: +420731 618866

Feel free to reach me via Skype!
Skype name: aqalogy

• Like 1