Module load only 2 of 47 eBay categories and ERROR: EbayApiLog->context is not valid

veshop

Hi there.
I have a very big problem and I have to solve it quickly. I start my business today and I have to publish all my items on ebay.

On prestashop, I have different items with more attributes. I look on ebay and the categories I need, permit the varients (Clothes, shoes and accessories and jewelry and watches).
1) Now, I try to synch 1 item with 11 varients, but on ebay there was published 11 different auctions! What I'm doing wrong? 

2) The second question is: I saw that when I look on "See optional items" in items specifics, there only appears the default specifics of eBay and I can't use the name attributes I used in prestashop.

Example: Category spikes
Item 1: Studs with attribute name "Studs lengh" and then 5 different attributes value: 1,2,3,4,5mm
Item 2: Screwback spiks with attribute name "Number of spikes" and then 5 different attributes: 1 spike, 2 spikes, 3 spike, 4 spike and 5 spike

Than I have for example another category : Beads I put both category under Jewelry and watches on eBay. When I'm in the eBay module under item specifcs, I can only apply 1 attribute name to 1 eBay attribute.  For example: Type to: Studs lengh. But so I don't have all other atributes.

3) I saw that only 2 of my 47 categories of my eBay store are displayed in the eBay module. Why?

Hope someone can reply and help me solve this problem! It's really urgent!

Have a nice day,
Marco.

Edited by veshop (see edit history)

Ok, I find the solution to 1 and 2. If someone have the same problem, simply select nothing under item specs, and so all items will be publish with prestashop attribute name and all the correct varients.
I attached the screenshoot to explaine it better.

Problem 3 still remain. Why doesn't show the module all my eBay categories, just 1 of all?

Thanks in advance and happy new year to everyone!

post-844276-0-18930400-1420657091_thumb.png

Edited by veshop (see edit history)

I update the module to version 1.9.2, but the problem still remain. Only 2 categories of around 35 categories are shown. Can somebody help me?  :(

I have the same problem and would love to know how to solve it.  In the meantime I use turbolister after listing my products to move them to the correct categories within my eBay shop.

Irene

If the problem would be only the wrong categories, it wouldn't be so problematic, the catalog dosn't will change often, but maybe the description or quantity when restock items.

I don't know it's the same for you Irene, but I saw, that if I synch a changed product that I have moved in eBay in the correct category, the eBay module will create a new listing, because the module doesn't find anymore the product to synch and considering the product as a new product. So you will have two identical listings. If I synch the products inside the category that the module find, so no problem with synch.

The curious thing is, that if somebody buy something, than it appear correct as new order in prestashop and the quantity in the stock is reduced correctly. 

I attached a picture, to explain better our problem to everybody. 

And today appear a new problem!
When I change status to shipped in prestashop, it change correcty in eBay to shipped, but not on PS, because this error occur. I have do deactive the eBay module and can then mark is as shipped in PS and then reactive the eBay module.

Property EbayApiLog->context is not valid
at line 846 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

841. 			$message = $this->validateField($field, $this->$field);
842. 			if ($message !== true)
843. 			{
844. 				if ($die)
845. 					throw new PrestaShopException($message);
846. 				return $error_return ? $message : false;
847. 			}
848. 		}
850. 		return true;

Hope someone will help us. This great and very usefull module already cost me 10€ in listening (I reach the limit of free listening), for continuing trying. I contact also the support of the module, but nobody answer  :( 

post-844276-0-03250600-1421099755_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

If the problem would be only the wrong categories, it wouldn't be so problematic, the catalog dosn't will change often, but maybe the description or quantity when restock items.

I don't know it's the same for you Irene, but I saw, that if I synch a changed product that I have moved in eBay in the correct category, the eBay module will create a new listing, because the module doesn't find anymore the product to synch and considering the product as a new product. So you will have two identical listings. If I synch the products inside the category that the module find, so no problem with synch.

The curious thing is, that if somebody buy something, than it appear correct as new order in prestashop and the quantity in the stock is reduced correctly. 

I attached a picture, to explain better our problem to everybody. 

And today appear a new problem!

When I change status to shipped in prestashop, it change correcty in eBay to shipped, but not on PS, because this error occur. I have do deactive the eBay module and can then mark is as shipped in PS and then reactive the eBay module.

Property EbayApiLog->context is not valid

at line 846 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

841. 			$message = $this->validateField($field, $this->$field);
842. 			if ($message !== true)
843. 			{
844. 				if ($die)
845. 					throw new PrestaShopException($message);
846. 				return $error_return ? $message : false;
847. 			}
848. 		}
850. 		return true;

Hope someone will help us. This great and very usefull module already cost me 10€ in listening (I reach the limit of free listening), for continuing trying. I contact also the support of the module, but nobody answer  :( 

Hi

I had the exact same problem after installing the ebay module throwing an exception after marking an order as shipped. I have managed to stop the message appearing by switching off the API log.

Go to the eBay module, and click "Advanced Params", and uncheck the "API Logs" box. All appears to work fine now, although I'd rather have the logs switched on. Hopefully the module will be updated soon.