Error when try to upload image/cvs

Hi, if I try to upload image or cvs I get this error in my errorlog ,

is there anything wrong whith php in cpanel,

Im using Presta 1,6,9

PHP Fatal error:  xc_fcntl_create: open(/tmp/.xcache.1581.0.1655959612.lock, O_RDWR|O_CREAT, 0666) failed: in Unknown on line 0

PHP Fatal error:  XCache: can't create lock in Unknown on line 0

PHP Fatal error:  XCache: failed init opcode cache in Unknown on line 0

Cannot write temporary file

The issue you are experiencing seems to be related to the fact that the XCache cache engine cannot write to the /tmp directory where the lock file is usually stored. Please contact your web hosting provider and kindly ask them to check the permissions of that directory. 

Another possible solution is that you can disable briefly the XCache caching engine until the issue with the global /tmp folder is resolved. 

If you are managing your server, make sure that the permissions of that folder are set to 777 and also if that folder is on separate partition that there is any free space. 

Thanks for replay, there is aviesly somthing wrong with my installasion or

Something my hosting company can solve, I have send this error to them and

I`m wathing for respons from them, I have more error in my errorlog and I send dem to my

Hosting company to bud you can look at this error her and maby you se if this is the same issu

as you talk about before. I change the tmp file permission from 775 to 777 bud nothin happened,

When I download the Presta to my server, there was no tmp file so I made one and insert it to the root of the server.

And ther is no php.ini fil on my server, does that have something to do with my problem.

Notice: Undefined index: verify in /home/styleqaw/public_html/admin/filemanager/ajax_calls.php on line 5
forbiden
Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_njf6et881nkqscfnsu7g3ob5c2, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Base directory /home/styleqaw/public_html/cache/purifier does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath in /home/styleqaw/public_html/tools/htmlpurifier/HTMLPurifier.standalone.php on line 15280

How can I resolv this, I disable Xcache in my server,( Global /tmp folder)

And when I try to insert image to product, I get this error belov,

JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

And if I try to make or change cms side I get this error belov.

Warning: Base directory /home/styleqaw/public_html/cache/purifier does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath in /home/styleqaw/public_html/tools/htmlpurifier/HTMLPurifier.standalone.php on line 15280

If I fix one error it just come 2 more, the error never stops, they keap coming more and more and never stops,

Why is it so difficule with Presta, I use OScommerce and OscMax before and noe problem

At all to conficure thous thema, bud Presta is full of errors,

It`s a good looking thema and with many nice promote solusions bud for normal peaple to use

It is not so easy.

Maby it`s not Presta relaitet problem I have, mabe it is the server or browser problen, bud it

Must be a way to solv these errors?

All help peceatet,