Smarty not loading template name

Hello there!

I was trying to move one prestashop site from one domain to another, and after a few edits in .htaccess and database, I find that the whole site shows this message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file '/home/***mysitefolder***/themes//header.tpl'' in /home/***mysitefolder***/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127
Stack trace:
#0 /home/***mysitefolder***/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/***mysitefolder***...', NULL, NULL, NULL, true)
#1 /home/***mysitefolder***/classes/controller/Controller.php(357): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('/home/***mysitefolder***...')
#2 /home/***mysitefolder***/classes/controller/FrontController.php(554): ControllerCore->smartyOutputContent('/home/***mysitefolder***...')
#3 /home/***mysitefolder***/classes/controller/Controller.php(185): FrontControllerCore->display()
#4 /home/***mysitefolder***/classes/Dispatcher.php(349): ControllerCore->run()
#5 /home/***mysitefolder***/index.php(28): DispatcherCore->dispatch()
#6 {main}
  thrown in /home/***mysitefolder***/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

I reversed the changes I made so the site it's suppossed to be just as before any change. However, the message still apperas. All indicates the system is unable to recognize the template name, as we can see in the error that the file unable to be loaded is a template file (header.tpl), and everything in the path is correct except the template name, which is missing (themes/{ template name suppossed to be here }/header.tpl

Thanks and happy new year!! :)