Error In The Image Tab Of My Backoffice

I am unable to enter the image tab on my backoffice. I am getting this text:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/home/wheatn6/public_html/admin123/themes/default/template/controllers/images/content.tpl" on line 77 "<option value="all">{1 s='All'}</option>" unexpected "s" attribute' in /home/wheatn6/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:667 Stack trace: #0 /home/wheatn6/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compilebase.php(113): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unexpected "s" ...', 77) #1 /home/wheatn6/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compile_private_print_expression.php(46): Smarty_Internal_CompileBase->getAttributes(Object(Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler), Array) #2 /home/wheatn6/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(475): Smarty_Internal_Compile_Private_Print_Expression->compile(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler), Arra in /home/wheatn6/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 667

Thank you for any help you can give!