[THEME] 1.2.5 Fluid Default Theme

Hi everyone!
I've been working on fluid theme for Prestashop (fixed-fluid-fixed combination), and I'm attaching the results I've got so far.
To avoid disappointment I have to say: it's not finished yet, I will post updates as I move on. It is usable though, you just may have to change some things here and there. It's basicaly just a default Prestashop theme modified to be fluid. I'm not sure if it is cross-browser compatible, it does, however, work in Chrome, Firefox 3.5 and IE7.
The actual fluid part is based on tjkdesign.com article.
The attached archive contains complete theme, because it requires some modifications to be made to the template files as well, not only css (and there are few images modified).
Please, if you're interested, test it and post your results. I know about the "adresses" issues. (fixed already) Product page is not finished yet as well (fixed too), so if you have any other problems with it — please post.
Thank you.
P.S.: Oh, yes: Prestashop rocks!
Download link

16408_kSzsIIL87TGYCCoX7lN3_t

Updated (see the link in the first post). Fixed addresses issues, product page now works fine, plus some other minor fixes.
Archive also contains two modules that needed modifications to be made to work properly with fluid theme — homefeatured and editorial.

• 2 years later...