Blank page after Paypal payment

Blazadidle

Hi

I'm having some trouble with a new shop after setting up paypal. You can go through the cart, pay on paypal (the money is taken) but afterwards you get sent to a blank screen and the order is not created.

I've set dev mode to true in the config and refreshed the blank page I ended up with and got these errors:

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_KEY_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_KEY_' in /var/sites/d/discountallsorts.co.uk/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 80

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_IV_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_IV_' in /var/sites/d/discountallsorts.co.uk/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 80

Notice: Undefined variable: payment_type in /var/sites/d/discountallsorts.co.uk/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php on line 289

Notice: Undefined variable: message in /var/sites/d/discountallsorts.co.uk/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php on line 289

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Can't load Order status' in /var/sites/d/discountallsorts.co.uk/public_html/classes/PaymentModule.php:174 Stack trace: #0 /var/sites/d/discountallsorts.co.uk/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal.php(1366): PaymentModuleCore->validateOrder(9, 0, 2.93, 'PayPal', NULL, Array, 2, false, '9e94c4c52e2b751...', Object(Shop)) #1 /var/sites/d/discountallsorts.co.uk/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(290): PayPal->validateOrder(9, NULL, 2.93, 'PayPal', NULL, Array, 2, false, '9e94c4c52e2b751...', Object(Shop)) #2 /var/sites/d/discountallsorts.co.uk/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(306): validateOrder(Object(Customer), Object(Cart), Object(PaypalExpressCheckout)) #3 {main} thrown in/var/sites/d/discountallsorts.co.uk/public_html/classes/PaymentModule.php on line 174

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

• 10 months later...