SOLVED! - Error during zip extraction

This 1.6.0.9 problem wasted MANY hours of my time but I FINALLY figured it out. It has nothing to do with anything that has been mentioned above or in any other posts (I've read them ALL). The problem can be created and solved on demand by simply connecting to Prestashop Addons from the admin page.

In the top/right of your admin page - if you're not connected already - you will see "Not connected to PrestaShop Addons". In this state, you will not see the problem. Most people probably don't even bother to connect to PrestShop Addons so they don't experience the error. However, if you connect your back office to PS Addons, the problem exists. Meaning, if you connect and then go to Preferences > Themes you will see, "Error during zip extraction". With this error displayed, you cannot add a new theme or change your site's logo. The quick fix is to simply log out of your admin area and then log back in, which will also disconnect you from PrestaShop Addons. SIMPLE.

I tore the entire PS code apart searching for what was causing this issue and I would've paid someone $50 for the solution!

P.S. Why is there only "Report A Bug" section for all other languages but english?? The report tracker only goes up to version 1.5

• Like 1

• 6 months later...