Default Combination on Product List

raoh

Hello!

I'm using Prestashop 1.6 and i want to add a simple line to the Product List that shows the default combination of the Product. The shop only offers parfumes, so the only combinations are 50ml, 75ml, 100ml, etc.

I've searched for a template modification for this, but i can't find anything. I only found drop downs, full list of combinations etc.

I'm a total beginner in php and i would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

Just to be clear, it should look like this:

[Product Image]

Product Name
75ml - 50€

I just want to add the 75ml to the product list! No drop down, no add to cart, just show the default combination under the product name.

Greetings!

Edited by raoh (see edit history)

Hey guys,

Today i searched for some solutions again but couldn't find anything. I'm even willing to pay for a module for this, but the only modules i can find are the ones that add way too much functions.

As i said above, there is no need for any dropdowns or features like add to cart. I just need the default combination/attribute to show in the product list / category view unter each products name.

I'll really appreciate it if someone can point me to the right direction or offer me a simple solution for this!

Greetings

Raoh

• 4 years later...