[Solved] Live Configurator is not showing up - No error messages

Hi

Today i experienced something strange to the site. I wanted to load the Theme Configurator -> Live Configurator, when i click on the button the front page load as it should but the Live Configurator with its Gear does not show up at all.

I have tried to Reset and to disable/enable, but nothing worked.

Suggestion?

Edited by frank_jarle (see edit history)

As mentioned i got no error or warning, just one "Info message"

HTML1300: Navigation occurred.

File: index.php

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.

This is the only thing that shows up.

Latest update, not working:

After uninstalling it and installing it i now get the following error:

SCRIPT5009: 'comparedProductsIds' is undefined

File: v_24_e6cc108c0a5ac2e06f072746ffc2c79c.js, Line: 347, Column: 39

{$('.add_to_compare').each(function(){if($.inArray(parseInt($(this).data('id-product')),comparedProductsIds)!==-1)
$(this).addClass('checked');else

'comparedProductsIds' is undefined

I have not done any changes to the website at all and i WAS using theme configurator 3 weeks ago. The only thing i can think of have happen lately is that my host provider has changed the server to another main server (too crowded where i was located).

Edited by frank_jarle (see edit history)

I thought i was alone with this problem. Have you managed to find out what happen to this?

No, sorry.

I tried even different browsers, but I cant seem to be able to change the color or atleast get to the menu where I can change the color of the default theme.

I have the sollution, replace the theme configurator 1.17 with the older version 1.16 and the live configurator wil work again.

(if you don't have an older version, just download a older prestashop version from the prestashop.com (download page) rename of uninstall the 1.17 version (so it doesn't work anymore) and FTP the older 1.16 version to your modules folder.

It works like a sharm, don't forget if you made some changes in the theme.css to copy this files to the 1.16 module !!

I have the sollution, replace the theme configurator 1.17 with the older version 1.16 and the live configurator wil work again.

(if you don't have an older version, just download a older prestashop version from the prestashop.com (download page) rename of uninstall the 1.17 version (so it doesn't work anymore) and FTP the older 1.16 version to your modules folder.

It works like a sharm, don't forget if you made some changes in the theme.css to copy this files to the 1.16 module !!

Thanks for the idea, gonna try it now.

I have this bug too, even on a totally new and vanilla PS 1.6.0.9 installation, with no modification at all.

So do not upgrade your Theme Configurator!

There is a trick to avoid this upgrade when you launch an "Upgrade all" command: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/384134-prestashop-fatal-error-in-module-themeconfigurator-call-to-undefined-method-toolspurifyhtml/?view=getnewpost

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...