Creating a product page for Campaign/Special offers

Hello everybody, im currently working on the sideline as a studentjob and my boss asked me to make a new page in prestashop.

And he asked me to make it look abit like http://www.brdr-friis.dk/aktuelle-saertilbud

I don't have full access to the site yet, so i dont know if this is relatively easy to do once the restriction is up.

My boss is gonna remove it next week since i've been there for a month now and he trusts me not to fuck up the site.

So i want to know a few things about creating such a page with special campaign/offers.

1. How do you change css in prestashop? do you have to use ftp or can you do that in the backend part?

2. Html/coding, is it possible to change this aswell without having to use ftp to find the actual files and change it online?

3. Im new to prestashop aswell so if you have any other kind of tips it would be appreciated :-) in creating and changing the appearances of the pages.

Any help would be really appreciated :-)

- Sebastian

1. FTP yoursitefolder/themes/yourtheme, theme by default /themes/default-bootstrap

2. No, better do it via FTP

3. You may edit most of appearance by changing default theme, or creating yours based on default. Also there're designes for every module, e.g. /themes/default-bootstrap/modules/blocktopmenu/ for template(html) and /themes/default-bootstrap/css/modules/blocktopmenu/css/ for css.

• Like 1