Customisation module or imprint calculator

Vitalij Kazakevic

Hello,

I need module which calculate customisation price.

How should it work:

1. It should be list of imprint methods (for example S1, P2, T3 and etc.) and list of imprint color quantities;

2. Each method have tool cost price (always the same and depends only on imprinted colors quantity) + price of imprint (for example till 100 pcs. 0,20 Eur/pcs, till 500 pcs. 0,01 Eur/pcs and etc...).

So price depends on imprint method and imprint color quantities.

3. Each product in our catalog have different methods of imprint and different specifications for colors we can imprint on it (for example: with imprint method S1 we can imprint 16 colors and with imprint method P2 can imprint 8 colors, but on X product we can make imprint only with S1 method and only 1, 2 or 3 colors imprint for Y product it will be different and etc.). So it should be integrated some checkboxes or something similar in our backoffice where we can mark these imprint specifications. In front office should be shouwn only variations from which our custumer can choose.

4. Also it should be MOQ (for example engraving we can make from 1 pcs., but S1 only from 50 pcs.

Tell me please can somebody help us with these module we need? If yes, how much it will cost for us?

If something I wrote isn't clease, please inform me and I'll trye to explain it.