Need example or advise

cikcak

Looking for person who could give me a code example or advise.

I have made a cart rule where add a list of products. And gave them free shipping. Now I would like to add additional text in product page near product to say: EXTRA BONUS - FREE SHIPPING.

I tried to get it from $this->context->$cart->getCartRules() but nothing..

So im tired and gave up if you could give me advise or code example, I could pay for it.

And any try to fix prestashop partners module: carrier compare to show free shipping if cart rule.... ? Its also my problem.

Hi,

To show text "EXTRA BONUS - FREE SHIPPING" you can edit your product.tpl in active theme.

You can use

{l s='EXTRA BONUS - FREE SHIPPING'}

Also if you can provide some more explanation and  screenshot then it will be easy to understand.

Peter

Hey, Peter, thanks for answer

I know how to add text, but how to write IF sentence to show it  when product has CART rule - free shipping? I have created a cart rule and add a list of products , set for cart rule - free shipping (no discount, only to give free shipping).

And would like to show IF product is in cart rule (product list) it shows my text.

Hi,

$this->context->$cart->getCartRules() works only after we added Product to cart.

I can make it as a Module.

Pls let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

But how to apply cart rules in first order step? For example - free shipping. That module carrier compared shows free shipping not pirce.