Question xcache and memcache

Hello All ,

I have asked my hosting for these two extensions and they have installed both extensions on my server but how must i configure them correctly ?

What must be added to the php.ini for a optimized performance to work best with prestashop ?

There is not config sample data now so i would like to know what code must i add ?

I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Regards

ysco..

Go to Advanced Settings / Performance Then go at the bottom of the page and check use the cache, and select the type of cach you intend to use. Then click the Add Server and enter your IP address and then save. You'll probably need to save several times before it takes.

When all is finished you should be able to see that it created a line below that shows your IP address and port number and its priority.

Best regards

MacRoy

Hello MacRoy ;)

Thanks for your reply.

This i already know so thats not the problem, problem is that i need the correct settings for in my server php.ini file.

The extension is installed on my vps but i need to config my memcache setiings and xcache settings in my php.ini file so i want to know the correct settings for best performance in PS .

Best regards,

ysco..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...