about billing and shipping address

tom52

Hello,

How can I turn off billing or shipping address? because I only want to ship to the credit card billing address?

Any help please?

Thanks

Tom

Tom,

I am in the same situation, and have had no luck finding a solution to this issue.

I have already suffered some chargebacks due to this problem. Now, everytime I receive an order with mismatched billing and shipping addresses, I have to cancel the order, and log into my merchant account and void the transaction.

A way to force the shipping address to populate with the billing address would be the best solution.

I hope someone in the prestashop community will step up and address this issue soon.

Tom,

I am in the same situation, and have had no luck finding a solution to this issue.

I have already suffered some chargebacks due to this problem. Now, everytime I receive an order with mismatched billing and shipping addresses, I have to cancel the order, and log into my merchant account and void the transaction.

A way to force the shipping address to populate with the billing address would be the best solution.

I hope someone in the prestashop community will step up and address this issue soon.

Thank you, this really sucks. That should have been a option.