Customizing the wishlist module

Hello everyone ,

I m italian and sorry for bad english

I need to include in my ecommerce a module for quotes for products not available .

I thought to customize the module wishlit and adapt it to my needs.

The customers will not create wishlist but they will create quote lists and they will send them to a default mail.

I'm not an expert ,but I hope to be able to solve it in this way .

For now I have changed only module descriptions. I have changed only LISTA PREVENTIVO with WISHLIST.

you cba see in the pictures attached ( if you do not know the module wishlist ) , the client can consult from him account panel  the products added to the list ( immagine01 ) .

In this page ( immagine01 ) by clicking the button INVIA LISTA PREVENTIVO  appears below a series of fields where inserte manyMail ( immagine02 ) , and then clicking INVIA (last button ), the module sends to the mail Indicated a notification of the list created .

I would eliminate the first button " INVIA LISTA PREVENTIVO" that makes it appear that whole series of boxes ( immagine02 ) and insert instead a button that send the notification directly to the corporate mail taht I decide to code .

I'd like to turn off the module in the product page ( the button add to the list ) when the product is available .

I hope to be exhaustive and I hope in your help

Thanks .

post-405123-0-20345000-1417084431_thumb.png

post-405123-0-01157200-1417084432_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...