Shipping Cost not added when select payment option

Hello everyone.

I have a huge problem. When a user makes an order, the shopping cart displays the correct price, correct shipping cost, and the total value by adding the cost of the item plus shipping also correctly.

However, once you select any of the payment options available, in this case I installed "Bankwire and PayU Latam", none of the 2 modules adds the value of the shipping cost. Only record the value of the item but do not add the shipping cost. In other words, while the shopping cart shows the Total Value correctly adding the item price plus shipping, the total value is not transferred to the payment option selected. Only the item price is transferred, but not the shipping cost.

My store had been operating correctly, but this problem started happening since about two days ago and without making any modification in it. I deleted the carrier and I have returned to reinstall and nothing, I updated payment modules and nothing. The problem persists.

I use Prestashop 1.6.0.9. I would appreciate any suggestions or collaboration in this regard and I am currently losing money. Thank you for your advice!

• 6 months later...