Thumbnails Missing in Products

jasmynn

Hello,

When I add additional images for a product, only the cover and first three images show up on the product page. I have a total of 6 images to show all of the options, but only the first three will show up. No matter what order I put the images in, only the first three are visible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Ok, I was able to fix the issue, but now the arrow slider us underneath the three images. It took forever for me to notice it, so I'm sure my customers won't see it. How do I get the arrow back on the right side of the slider? Also is there a way to get rid of all of that space between the thumbnails and the "more info" box?

http://rhinestoneusa.com/index.php?id_product=85&controller=product

Here is part of the code that mentions "arrows" in the product.js file

var leftArrow = position == 0 ? true : false;
 var rightArrow = position + serialScrollNbImagesDisplayed >= serialScrollNbImages ? true : false;

$('#view_scroll_left').css('cursor', leftArrow ? 'default' : 'pointer').css('display', leftArrow ? 'none' : 'block').fadeTo(0, leftArrow ? 0 : 1);
 $('#view_scroll_right').css('cursor', rightArrow ? 'default' : 'pointer').fadeTo(0, rightArrow ? 0 : 1).css('display', rightArrow ? 'none' : 'block');
 return true;

Edited by jasmynn (see edit history)