dealing with payments

dixcar

Hi, I am still new in using prestashope and this is the first time that I will develop ecommerce website,.I just want to ask how can I deal with payments for my ecommerce site I have no idea how can my customer can pay the products when they buy onlince...sorry for my question I am still beginner on this.

More inputs will be greatly appreciated. :)

Thank you in advance.

Edited by dixcar (see edit history)

I think mainly you should look what is normal in your country. Worldwide Credit Cards and Paypal are quite popular.

In my country (Switzerland) we have to deal with invoice. In Europe its often that people only pay after they got the goods. To be honest this makes life with prestashop harder. It's proabably easier to start with modules were people pay when they purchase. 

You're right, Paypal is quite popular however there's a large market when it comes to online payments. Apparently, if you're looking for more reliable and cheapest, I would suggest you to use Dwolla. Unfortunately, there are those who became disappointed by PayPal as an online installments choice ever since it was acquired by eBay. Many have felt the sting of misplaced resources, account freezes and other service problems that some may say rest just this side of outright fraud. Then there are the charges. For those who desire options, there's Dwolla, an online installments website that claims it does a much better job than the competition, for less cash.