Modulebazaar Purchase Order module

Hi

Has anyone managed to install and use the ModuleBazaar free Purchase order module on 1.6.0.9?

I have tried installing it on three different installations and it has the same fault on all three. ModuleBazaar will only look at the the problem if we pay for their installation services

But the same problem on all three sites?

Perhaps someone cas shed some light?

The Module install fine, I can configure it in the back office. I can create an order in the back office with it. It just does not show as an option in the front office for our customers to use

As far as I can tell the hooks seem fine, it is configured against all customer groups and countries

Any thoughts as to where else to look to see why a moudle may be hidden on the front page?

I check the source code on the cart and can tell it is just not configured to show

<p class="payment_module">
 <div style="display:none"><a href="http://www.modulebazaar.com/en/modules/prestashop.html">PrestaShop Modules</a></div>

Solved. The solution for anyone else out there having similar issues is simple. Read the instructions! - LOL

I had thought the module was compatible with prestashop 1.6, but it is not. (sorry, my bad!)

ModuleBazaar say it will be upgraded "sometime"