Module Development - Quoting List Cart

JPI

Project Status: Still available

Hey! I'm looking for a developer for the development of the following Prestashop Module / Addon:

I want to use Prestashop as a catalog of promotional items so you don’t need to sign up, show item prices or process online payments.

I need to convert the default shopping cart into an Item Quoting List Cart.

What is exactly the Quoting List Cart?

This cart will have the same function as the normal shopping cart, but instead of processing orders / payments, clients will use it to request item quotes.

Every product in the shop will be eligible to be added to the Quotes cart. After adding any amount of products to this cart, the client should be able to press a button called “Ask for a quote”, which is going to open a form where he will need to fill some personal information (all this without signing up) and then, after sending the form, an email will be sent to an specific email address with all the list of items requested to be quoted (including all the item attributes such as color, size, amount ... in case they apply) and all the client's personal information.

Finally, the form must have the functionality to detect the client's IP location to determine to which email the form information is going to be sent since we will have multiple destiny emails.

If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will get back to you. Please include some basic contact information and samples of your previous Prestashop work.

Edited by JPI (see edit history)