Add to Cart error for products with combination attributes

Hi all,

I was getting my store almost ready to go live, when i started encountering strange add to cart errors. i guess its something to do with ajax. Here is a short overview.

1. I am using a custom theme and i have edited few files for the theme to work the way i wanted. It was working fine.

2. I am able to add products without attributes. It gets to the shopping cart with the default animation.

3. For products with attributes and combinations, i get a long error when i click on 'Add to cart' from the product list page as 'impossible to add the product to cart. parsererror, syntax error unexpected token' [image attached]

4. When the products with attributes and combinations is added from product page, i get the error when i click on 'Add to cart' as 'unable to refresh the cart' [image attached]

5. In both cases, the products are added to the shopping cart if the page is refreshed.

6. After the products with attributes are in the cart, i am unable to add any more other products without attributes.

7. Also, i am unable to delete any products from cart without first deleting the product with attributes.

8. When i remove the product with attributes, the whole cart gets empty.

9. On page refresh, the remaining products are displayed in the cart

Kind help on this issue.

I am using Attribute wizard pro module, but this issue happens even if i disable this module.

post-379275-0-74954600-1415189575_thumb.jpg

post-379275-0-80175000-1415189657_thumb.jpg

Edited by hashirluv (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...