Problems with multishop at upper menu

Lordscort

Hi all,

I´m trying to configure some shops with prestashop 1.6 and the multishop feature and i have some problems. After the configuration i can access all the prestashop shops using the subdirectory path like (/mountain , /swim, etc..). That´s great but now i´m trying to configure my upper menu (blocktopmenu module) for show me all categories from all the diferent shops. When i move my mouse over a shop name appears the categories and subcategories from a specific shop.

Therefore as a example if we are on the shop 2 and we click in the shop 3 / categorie 3 we must be redirected to shop 3 categorie 3.

It´s possible to do that? At this moment i can see al the shops categories but the module only seen it as a unique shop.

Can anyone help me? I know my english it´s to bad but i need some help.

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by Lordscort (see edit history)

Thanks for your answer, we like to make some sports shops, each one it´s one brand (like nike, adidas, etc..) but we like to our clients can see all the brands and the categories inside it. I can send you an example of one of our competence (they have sports like shops and we like brands) i think can be a good stuff for the clients show it like that. http://www.trekkinn.com/

Edited by Lordscort (see edit history)

Okay now I understand what you try to achieve. I searched for a Module to handle this but didnt find anything. It might be possible with a normal MegaMenu Module that you customize to suit your needs. The problem is, I have no idea how to call this kind of navigation. "Multishop navigation"? Maybe someone else gives some input here.