[SOLVED] entire site is now only showing the before tax price not the retail price

Ok I am so close to having a nice functioning site that I can go live with. I was having a problem with the wrong shipping cost showing for products shipping to france. My shop is in france too. But then I found that France was not in the right zone. It was assigned to Europe instead of France. So I assigned France to France and the delivery prices are now correct. great. done. but noo!!

I look at my site and every price on the entire site is now only showing the HT or before tax price and not the TTC or with Tax. How assigning the shipping zone can effect the price of all the products on the site is beyond me. As a test I put France back in the Europe zone and the prices on the site went back to correct but the shipping prices are wrong again. so i'm stuck. Is this a bug? or how does the shipping zone effect the unit price of a product? any ideas anyone?

My Shipping zones are pretty standard:

Europe
US
Asia
Africa
Oceania
France

I'm only using one postal carrier. La Poste: Colissimo.

I chose to manage postal prices by weight. that's set.

La Poste: Colissimo 0kg 1kg Modifier Supprimer
La Poste: Colissimo 1kg 2kg Modifier Supprimer
La Poste: Colissimo 2kg 3kg Modifier Supprimer
La Poste: Colissimo 3kg 4kg Modifier Supprimer
La Poste: Colissimo 4kg 5kg Modifier Supprimer
La Poste: Colissimo 5kg 6kg Modifier Supprimer
La Poste: Colissimo 6kg 7kg Modifier Supprimer
La Poste: Colissimo 7kg 8kg Modifier Supprimer
La Poste: Colissimo 8kg 9kg Modifier Supprimer
La Poste: Colissimo 9kg 10kg Modifier Supprimer

james

the attached example shows the prices for an item that has a retail price of €25, but it only show the before tax price.

15958_wMID1yN8LeurwAyg49G3_t

• 3 months later...

Most excellent :)

Prestashop only displayed the prices without tax. This was all quite sudden and without me making any changes in the taxes or in the countries.

I made a new Tax (Back Office / Payment / Taxes) and deleted the others. After I selected the new taxrate in my products, Prestashop showed my prices including Tax again.

Thanks!