Problem after moving shop.

Guest Odar486

Guest Odar486

Hi,
sorry for my english, i dont speak well :)
I have a shop about a year, which is running on prestashop, and everything is ok. But i decided to switch to another hosting ( better and cheaper - one of the best in our state ). I back up the database via phpmyadmin, and successfully uploaded it to new hosting. Than I back up my ftp, and successfully uploaded it to new ftp. I changed connection data to the database server in settings.inc.php. That should be all, what i need to change to start at new hosting, but when i open shop only white screen is opened, nothing else. So, i checked the data twice, if all is ok. It was ok.

I dont know what to do, i tried everything i know. So i changed display_errors to on, and here is error, which i got:

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'configuration' in /data/h/d/xxxxxx/web/config/config.inc.php on line 127

And, line 127 from config:

/* Load all configuration keys */
Configuration::loadConfiguration();

I dont know, what problem prestashop have :)
It should be problem with: in settings

define('_COOKIE_KEY_', .......
define('_COOKIE_IV_', ......

What´s ur opinion about that?

Jeah, but i dont forget to say to you:
I changed domain name too, e.g. from xxxxx.com to hhhhh.com, it can be problem too.

Thanks for help, I am very disgusted by this.

atal error: Undefined class name 'configuration' in /data/h/d/xxxxxx/web/config/config.inc.php on line 127

I have the problem when I move one of my store.

What I do (but I use the last version of prestashop) :
- I re-install prestashop
- then I send all my files in FTP, and move my database

If you can't, resend all files by FTP, and check for your database settings

• 5 weeks later...
Hi,
sorry for my english, i dont speak well :)
I have a shop about a year, which is running on prestashop, and everything is ok. But i decided to switch to another hosting ( better and cheaper - one of the best in our state ). I back up the database via phpmyadmin, and successfully uploaded it to new hosting. Than I back up my ftp, and successfully uploaded it to new ftp. I changed connection data to the database server in settings.inc.php. That should be all, what i need to change to start at new hosting, but when i open shop only white screen is opened, nothing else. So, i checked the data twice, if all is ok. It was ok.

I dont know what to do, i tried everything i know. So i changed display_errors to on, and here is error, which i got:
Fatal error: Undefined class name 'configuration' in /data/h/d/xxxxxx/web/config/config.inc.php on line 127

And, line 127 from config:

/* Load all configuration keys */
Configuration::loadConfiguration();

I dont know, what problem prestashop have :)
It should be problem with: in settings

define('_COOKIE_KEY_', .......
define('_COOKIE_IV_', ......

What´s ur opinion about that?

Jeah, but i dont forget to say to you:
I changed domain name too, e.g. from xxxxx.com to hhhhh.com, it can be problem too.

Thanks for help, I am very disgusted by this.

This same thing has happened to me. I changed hosting and updated the settings file with the new database information and now my store will not come up. Crazy thing is I can bring up my admin panel... Any ideas? PLEASE NEED HELP!!!!!